Data is the new currency that fuels innovation in business.
This makes it essential for your company to achieve a secure, reliable flow of data through the organisation across a secure network built on digital infrastructure.
Because of data’s newfound importance, it’s now crucial to give your employees the computing power and resources they need when they need them, to make the most of this data, along with the agility and capability to respond to changing business needs.
Doing so will empower your people to make the necessary tweaks, developments and changes to services and products to achieve a competitive edge, plus the capacity to explore new revenue streams by innovating.
The CIO’s role is changing
The millennial generation take for granted the always-on, always-connected and always-responsive nature of the likes of Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Facebook that are built on the best digital infrastructure. This generation expects the same from all companies, in fact.
In light of this expectation, the CIO’s role must change. They’re no longer there to keep the lights on and printers running. Their focus must shift from ops and cost-cutting to helping the organisation’s employees become more efficient, productive and collaborative through simplified processes and applications with zero downtime.
With Cornastone, the CIO doesn’t have to go it alone
While the CIO needs to be the digital enabler that creates an environment for innovation and connection, they don’t have to reinvent the wheel. We are the company with the necessary skills to design, implement, operate and support the digital application superstructure every CIO has been fantasising about.
Why should CIOs partner with us for their digital infrastructure needs?
- We deliver services and solutions at every stage of the digital transformation journey, through the different technology generations in varying environments
- Our goal is to exceed our client’s expectations and ignite their digital potential
- We understand that there’s no one-size-fits-all foundation and approach each client’s digital infrastructure with fresh eyes because applications have different needs – some are memory-intensive; some require faster response times while others are computing-intensive
- We know that by provisioning the correct digital infrastructure – whether networking, storage or server – to meet the ever-changing needs of the business and its employees/customers, it’s possible to build a strong foundation for digital superstructure
- Our design and implementation takes into account the need for security, data protection, availability, business continuity and disaster recovery because a solution that’s built from the start with future proof technology provides a superior user experience and quicker ROI than cobbling together disparate technologies.
Futureproofing your business
If you’re wondering whether your business IT infrastructure needs upgrading, you’ve come to the only serious digital infrastructure provider. To help your business build a solid digital foundation we offer the following services and recommended solutions:
- Our solutions are grounded on HPE server, storage and networking technologies
- These are used with enterprise-class virtualisation, operating systems, replication and management software
- We are proud to be a recognised Gold Partner with HPE, one of the world’s leading technology manufacturers.